For cash deposits amounting to more than HKD$100,000.00, kindly be reminded that you are subject to provide a source of funds (i.e. a bank withdrawal slip).
We generally accept electronic bank statement or ATM/Bank withdrawal receipt or, slip. Please make sure to bring your hard copy and present it to the cashier alongside your cash and an additional form which will be given to you.
Kindly see below the kind of documents we accept for us to process your cash deposit. You can submit either one of the following documents:
- A hard copy of your electronic bank statement or,
- A bank withdrawal slip
Do note that we only accept it as a valid source of funds when the document you submitted encloses the following details:
- Your name (should be the same as ANX account holder name)
- Your account number
- Withdrawal record (The amount shown on the receipt must be same or more than the amount of deposit)
- It should be in ANX accepted currency. If it is exchanged from another currency, the exchange receipt from the bank should be provided together with the other documents.
- It should be in English or Chinese. If it is in another language, an English translation should be provided with a Bank Stamp.
- Received currency (HKD/ USD) must be the same currency shown on the receipt
Please make sure to bring the required document. Present it to the cashier alongside your cash and the additional declaration form that will be provided by one of our staff members.