Yes, they can! In order for us to process payments to one's account made by another person other than the client him/herself, the person sending the cash should present the following:
1. An authorisation letter enclosing the following details:
- Date of the Payment
- Amount sent
- Client's email address
- The name of the authorised person
- Client's HKID number
- Authorised person's HKID number.
- Client's signature
2. A copy of the ANXPRO user’s ID
3. A copy of the Authorised Person’s IDIMPORTANT: The authorisation letter should always be presented by the client’s authorised person for every transaction done via third-party. Please take note that we strictly do not accept payment requests by a third-party unless the documents above are presented.