Yes, they can! In order for us to process cash deposits to one's account made by another person other than the client him/herself, the person depositing the cash should present the following:
1. An authorisation letter enclosing the following details:
- Date of the Deposit
- Amount to be deposited
- Client's email address
- The name of the authorised person
- Client's HKID number
- Authorised person's HKID number.
- Client's signature
To download a template of our authorisation letter, kindly click the link below:
- Cash Deposit Authorisation Letter (English)
- Cash Deposit Authorisation Letter (Traditional Chinese)
- Cash Deposit Authorisation Letter (Simplified Chinese)
2. A copy of the ANXPRO user’s ID
3. A copy of the Authorised Person’s IDIMPORTANT: The authorisation letter should always be presented by the client’s authorised person for every transaction done through third-party deposits. Please take note that we strictly do not accept cash deposits by a third-party unless the documents above are presented.