To enable 2-Factor Authentication on your ANX account, please follow the below instructions.Login to the ANX website with your registered email address and password.
- Select the 'Setting' tab.
- Select the 'Two Factor' link
- Download the Google Authenticator app (or other OTP compatible app) from the Play Store (Android) or from the iTunes App Store (iOS) and install on your mobile device.
- With the Google Authenticator app open on your mobile device, select the 'Set up Account' option.
- Now select Scan a barcode and scan the unique QR code displayed on the ANX website
- Now activate Two Factor authentication by submitting the verification code displayed on your mobile device into the OTP field on the ANX website and selecting 'Validate'.
- If successful, the ANX website onscreen message will confirm that two factor authentication has been enabled.
You will now need to submit the one time password verification code each time you logon to the ANX website and also when withdrawing Bitcoins. You will also need to enter your OTP each time you make changes to your API keys or associated settings.
You can refer to http://slidesha.re/1gsmTGP for details.